Last Updated: 01/01/2021
Welcome to https://www.darity.co/ (the “Website”). Heritage ASE LLC, operating under the name Darity, and its affiliates, representatives, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Heritage ASE”) is an online retailer. We care about your privacy and the Personal Information (defined below) you share with us.
- About Us
- Key Terms
- Personal Information that We Collect
(A) Personal Information Collected That You Provide Us
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your home or other personal location address;
- Your billing address;
- Your phone number;
- Your credit card or debit card number;
- Your credit card or debit card expiration date;
- Your credit card or debit card verification code;
- Items you view or browse on the Website;
- Personal characteristics such as clothing size, self-identified gender and age;
- Any communications related to your use of the Website or Services.
- Your IP address or other unique identifier;
- Your computer hardware model and operating system information;
- Your Internet browser identification;
- Your Internet browsing activity;
- Your general geographic location;
- Your interaction and activities with our Website, including remembering you and your preferences (for example, items saved in your shopping cart);
- Your mobile device used to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and network and data information; and
- Other certain information related to your devices, including the time of day you visit our Website, among other information.
- We Combine Collected Personal Information
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Devices
- How We Use Your Personal Information:
- Improving the effectiveness of our Website, marketing endeavors, and Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal or unauthorized activities and protect the rights and property of Heritage ASE and our Users;
- Providing customer service;
- Notifying you of any information concerning the Services;
- Sending you newsletters and other communications that you opt-into;
- Sending you direct mail offerings, if applicable;
- Sending you email communications about our Services, promotions, events, or other important information that you opt-into;
- Sending you email communications about content you included on our Website;
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages;
- Enabling you to participate in the Website’s features;
- Identifying your Services preferences and informing you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- For internal business purposes such as trainings and business development;
- Notifying you about important changes to our Website; and
- Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties
Like many businesses, the Personal Information we collect may be shared with third parties to enable us to provide our Services to you. We may hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf, and we may provide access to or share your information with these companies so they can perform services for us. Examples of such functions include marketing, mailing information, data storage, security, fraud preventions, payment processing, legal services, accounting services, and maintaining databases. We may also provide your Personal Information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Heritage ASE, our Users, or others.
- Your Consent
- Options to Manage Personal Data
- Payment Information
- Minors and COPPA Compliance
The Services provided through our Website are only intended to be used by and available for adults 18 or older. If you are under 18, you may use our Website only through a parent or guardian. In cases where you - a parent or guardian - have authorized a minor under 18 to use our Website, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of our Website; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor the content accessible on or through our Website.
- Social Media
- Personal Information Retention
- Updating Your Information and Choices
- Applicable Law
- Your California Privacy Rights [California Users Only]
- Know Your Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [European Union Users Only]
- The right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any Personal Information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your Personal Information be erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such information;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time;
- The right to request we provide you with your Personal Information and where possible, to transmit that information directly to another information controller, (known as the right to information portability), where applicable;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Information, to request a restriction on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Information. Please note, this only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority), direct marketing, and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics;
- The right to lodge a complaint with authorities; and
- The right to transfer your Personal Information abroad. Please note, if your Personal Information is to be transferred to countries or territories outside the European Union, you must include details of how the information will be protected.
- Heritage ASE & GDPR [European Union Users Only]
- Right to be forgotten: you may request we delete all of your Personal Information without undue delay.
- Right to object: you may prohibit certain Personal Information uses.
- Right to rectification: you may request that incomplete Personal Information be completed or that incorrect information be corrected.
- Right of access: you have the right to know what Personal Information is being processed and how.
- Right of portability: you may request that Personal Information held by us be transported to another entity.
- 19. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy.
We value your comments and opinions. If you would like to act on any of the rights discussed above, please contact us at Heritage ASE at email@example.com.